Visit our Garden
- Booking is essential – please phone +27 (0)21 863 3852.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes, bring a hat in summer and wellies plus an umbrella in winter. A famous Swedish proverb holds: There ain’t no bad weather, just the wrong clothes.
- Entrance fee to the farm is R10 p.p. and is payable at the gate. All entrance fees are donated to the Babylonstoren Trust for the education of our local children.
- Regrettably no dogs are allowed, as this is a working farm with lots of feathery friends.
- Kindly note that all pathways in the garden are gravel and in some areas covered with peach pips.
Swiss chard, coriander, parsley, purple mizuna, spring onions, mange tout, kumquats, lemons, grapefruit, naartjies, blood oranges and violets.
Become a Volunteer
We welcome fellow gardeners to share in the joys of our garden.