Visit our Garden
- Booking is essential – please phone +27 (0)21 863 3852.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes, bring a hat in summer and wellies plus an umbrella in winter. A famous Swedish proverb holds: There ain’t no bad weather, just the wrong clothes.
- Entrance fee to the farm is R10 p.p. and is payable at the gate. All entrance fees are donated to the Babylonstoren Trust for the education of our local children.
- Regrettably no dogs are allowed, as this is a working farm with lots of feathery friends.
- Kindly note that all pathways in the garden are gravel and in some areas covered with peach pips.
Savoy cabbage, cauliflower, carrots, limes, fennel, beetroot, peppadews, turnips, guavas & naartjies.
Become a Volunteer
We welcome fellow gardeners to share in the joys of our garden.