Visit our Garden
- Booking is essential for the garden tour – please phone +27 (0)21 863 3852.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes, bring a hat in summer and wellies plus an umbrella in winter. A famous Swedish proverb holds: There ain’t no bad weather, just the wrong clothes.
- Entrance fees payable at the gate go to the Babylonstoren Trust for the education of our local children.
- Weekends and public holidays: R20 per person | R10 per child under 12.
- Weekdays: R10 for all
- Free entry for RHS members.
- Regrettably no dogs are allowed, as this is a working farm with lots of feathery friends.
- Kindly note that all pathways in the garden are gravel and in some areas covered with peach pips.
Peaches, plums, figs, aubergines, table grapes, beans, carob, pumpkins and gourds, sunflowers and the Jerusalem artichoke is making bright yellow flowers.
Become a Volunteer
We welcome fellow gardeners to share in the joys of our garden.