Still unsure about something? Kindly complete the form below and we'll get back to you:
- All entrance fees are donated to the Babylonstoren Trust for the education of our local children.
- Entrance: R10 p.p. payable at the gate. Free entry for RHS members.
- This is a working farm with lots of feathery friends, so please leave your pets at home. Guide dogs welcome.
- If you're coming with a bus, please let us know in advance.
- Moms with prams and guests in wheelchairs, kindly note that all pathways in the garden are gravel and in some areas covered with peach pips.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes, bring a hat in summer and wellies plus an umbrella in winter. A famous Swedish proverb holds: There ain’t no bad weather, just the wrong clothes.