As the weather cools the herbs in the garden are thriving. The thyme is looking exceptional, and a trusty cooking companion for the autumn kitchen's more warming dishes.
- 1 cup of chevin, or any other goat's cheese
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 1 Tbsp Babylonstoren Orange Blossom Honey
- Preheat the oven grill.
- Place the cheese on an ovenproof platter.
- Top with fresh thyme and honey and place directly under the grill.
- Heat until it starts to brown and remove from the oven. Keep a close eye on the cheese, this should only take a few short minutes.
- Cool down slightly and serve as a light snack or cheese course with gingersnap biscuits or chocolate and ginger biscotti. Garnish with fresh fruit.