Still unsure about something? Kindly complete the form below and we'll get back to you:
- All entrance fees are donated to the Babylonstoren Trust for the education of our local children.
- Price: R10.00 pp payable at the gate.
- Regrettably no dogs are allowed, as this is a working farm with lots of feathery friends.
- No busses allowed without prior notice.
- Kindly note that all pathways in the garden are gravel and in some areas covered with peach pips.
- Please book your garden & cellar tour in advance.
- Remember to wear comfortable shoes, bring a hat in summer and wellies plus an umbrella in winter. A famous Swedish proverb holds: There ain’t no bad weather, just the wrong clothes.